Our client is a global engineering leader who is currently looking for a Principal Structural Engineer to work within their dynamic buildings structures team in their office in Central London.
The successful Principal Structural Engineer will have excellent man management skills and good team leading ability with a focus on successful project delivery from concept to completion.
You will have attained either MIStructE or MICE Chartership, having an excellent academic record which will include an engineering degree.
Proficient in relevant software such as Tekla, Navisworks and BIM.
- Prepare and submit feasibility studies
- Engage continuously with client from start of project to finalisation, including liaison with site staff
- Ensure project budget adherence
- Prepare tender documentation
- Head the design team, keeping abreast of technical delivery
In return you will join an internationally renowned name in engineering who can offer an excellent salary and flexible benefits.
If this role sounds of interest please contact Graham Ventham who can provide more detail and discuss your application in confidence.