Senior Civil Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Due to our clients success across the UK, they have been enabled to open a new office in Bristol offering a fantastic opportunity for an inspired Senior Civil engineer.
The role involves leading and managing the Civil Engineering aspects of Appraisal, Planning and Detail Design of projects for housing, commercial and industrial developments. This is a career position within a dynamic and skilled business, progression is assured for the right candidate.
- Chartered or near Chartered,
- Experience with flood risk assessments,
- Ability to produce detailed drawings and calculations to technical approval for adoptable highways and drainage to building control, NHBC, S278, S38, S104, etc.
- Great communication skills to help manage the team, liaise with clients and other external agencies,
- Working use of MicroDrainage, AutoCAD/Autodesk and Civils 3D,
An enthusiastic and personable attitude alongside the desire and the ability to manage your own projects and teams within agreed time scales will win you this role. Please send your updated CV to Jamie Creed for review if this is the opportunity for you.