Our client is a leading multi- disciplinary consultancy based in Cambridge with an excellent reputation in the industry and they have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Structural engineer to join the growing structures team in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis.
Your new role will involve nurturing long lasting client relationships with a focus on high quality service delivery. Effective and clear communication skills are therefore essential.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MICE) or working towards Chartered status,
- A significant amount of experience managing the whole preliminary design process of projects,
- Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts,
- Previous experience working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors,
- Experience working with all common construction materials,
- Excellent client facing and some business development skills,
- Excellent knowledge of both British & Euro-Codes of Practice for Design.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be offered a competitive salary & generous benefits package, along with exposure to a diverse range of structural engineering projects that will allow you to develop your career within a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about our client, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.