Are you ready to drive your career forward by seeking a new challenge that will see you step into a leadership role?
We are working with an established Structural consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for a CAD Manager to join them in their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis.
As a CAD Manager you will have experience of heading a team as you will have responsibility for work programming, overseeing drawing standards, mentoring and the ongoing training of a team of 5 technicians.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in the use of Revit would be ideal but is not essential,
- Experience in the preparation of detail drawings, in particular: Structural steelwork and reinforced concrete,
- Experience of heading up a team,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Experience of working on a variety of buildings structures schemes, across all sectors.
Our client is offering a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
If this Associate Structural Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.