We are pleased to be working with an established East Anglian based Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have a requirement for a motivated & ambitious Civil Design Engineer with a minimum of 3 years' post-graduation experience to join their office in Norwich on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: schools, large regeneration projects, housing estates, sewer diversions & highways Projects range in scale & value up to >£70M.
Location: The office is located on the outskirts of Norwich, only a short drive from the city centre in a picturesque location which is conveniently close to public transport links.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' post-graduation industry experience,
- Ideally have experience working on housing estates, schools, large regeneration projects, sewer diversions & highways,
- Familiar with flood risk assessments, detailed design of drainage & SUDS, earthworks, S278 works, S106 applications & build over agreements,
- Proficient with MicroDrainage / WinDes, AutoCAD & PDS.
As a Civil Design Engineer your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own small projects (under supervision) as well as assisting with larger projects, making this a great opportunity for you to take that next step and become involved in running your own projects.
This dynamic firm are looking to offer the successful Civil Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of support with your professional development. If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.