We are working with an award-winning Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy based in Cambridge who currently have a vacancy for an ambitious & creative Senior Structural Revit Technician to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client has an ever-expanding portfolio of projects and therefore, the successful Senior Structural Technician will be required to generate and develop their own ideas. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable working with other technicians as well as working independently and will have knowledge of BIM process as this role may potentially progress to a BIM Manager role in the medium term.
- A minimum of 5 years' technical experience,
- Familiar with working with all major construction materials (steel, concrete, masonry and timber),
- Competent in the use of Revit & AutoCAD,
- Ability to work on projects of various sizes from small domestic buildings to multi-storey developments,
- Experience in a range on different projects across all key sectors,
- Excellent communication skills being comfortable with a client-facing role, coordinating and attending meetings to represent the business,
- Excellent coordination skills to work with architects and other principal consultants to ensure the right design solution,
- Capable of mentoring junior technicians
- Able to work autonomously with a requirement to only report back on progress
Our client is offering you a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you'd like to find out more about the client, please hit apply & forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.