Would you like a new challenge that will see you working for an industry leading consultancy? Do you enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
We are working with one of our key clients to find them an Infrastructure Engineer to join the busy civil engineering team in their Ashford office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
- Undertake design, preparation of contract and document and management of civil and structural engineering schemes,
- Carry out site visits and surveys to collect information to prepare the engineering schemes,
- Liaise with clients, statutory bodies, professional advisors, contractors and colleagues,
- Act as or assist the job manager in managing projects and project data,
- Use engineering software packages such as AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and Civil3D to prepare and present information.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- Significant experience of carrying out designs and management of civil engineering works,
- Knowledge of structural principles and design,
- Experience of undertaking site surveys and inspections,
- A high level of competency using software packages such as AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and Civil3D.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary & benefits package too, so don't miss out and send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.