Our client is a leading multi- disciplinary consultancy with an excellent reputation in the industry and they have an opportunity for a motivated Civil engineer to join the growing infrastructure team in their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis.
Your new role will involve nurturing long lasting client relationships with a focus on high quality service delivery. Effective and clear communication skills are therefore essential.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- Between 3-5 years' experience post graduate,
- Proven experience in the design of roads & drainage schemes
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Experienced in the use of Microdrainage,
- Client facing experience.
The successful Civil Engineer will be offered a competitive salary & generous benefits package, along with exposure to a diverse range of civil engineering projects that will allow you to learn valuable new skills & develop your career within a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about our client, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.