If you would welcome the opportunity to join a design-led multi discipline engineering firm who have a global presence and who approach their design in a sustainable way - this could be the role for you!
Our client, a leading engineering firm based in London has won a number of awards. Their schemes are large, internationally recognised and high profile - allowing maximum exposure and international acclaim.
Their buildings structures team has an opportunity for a conscientious and motivated individual to join as a Structural Revit Technician. You will work within a young and dynamic team on exciting and challenging projects, both within the UK and globally where youwill play an integral part in each scheme from concept to completion, including the production of 3D models.
- The preparation of CAD drawings using Revit/AutoCAD and other design software,
- The preparation and updating of 3D Cad models,
- The preparation of engineering drawings and submissions,
- Assisting the wider team with BIM project workflow.
- Sound knowledge of concrete and steel building structures and other structural materials,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCad software,
- Experience of Revit is highly desirable,
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail,
- Good analytical skills,
- Ability to think methodically to design, plan & organise parts of the project.
Our client is a forward thinking firm who are looking for like-minded individuals to join them - people with the ability to work in a team environment, an interest in good architecture and who are keen to progress their career and move forward as the industry evolves.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, get your CV over to Graham Ventham and let's get that interview arranged for you!