£38k - £43k Plus Benefits
Our client is searching for a candidate who can confidently take control of and produce top quality drainage and highway designs, with minimal supervision, within their team based in Liverpool. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years design office experience and must be sufficient at communicating with clients, other professionals, and contractors.
Applicants must be able to:
- Prepare foul and surface water below ground drainage designs
- Prepare and lodge associated applications e.g., S104, S106, S185
- Use SuDS Manual and apply it when necessary
- Prepare and lodge OWC applications
- Prepare highway setting out for small/medium developments
- Prepare highway pavement constructions details - permeable and impermeable
- Prepare and lodge S278 applications
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD, 3D Civils and Microdrainage.
This position offers full time remote working. If you do decide to visit the office, the surroundings provide a relaxed and friendly working environment in a very successful, expanding practice with varied work, ranging from domestic extensions to multi-million pound buildings and projects. Please send your updated CV to Jamie Creed for review if this is the opportunity for you.