Our client is a medium sized, innovative consultancy in London who provide a broad spectrum of engineering services. They have won a number of awards and benefit from a dynamic team who have a diverse range of experience.
They have asked us to help them find a confident and ambitious person Structural Revit Technician to assist with the increasing workload within their office in Central London.
The successful candidate will have the ability to produce drawings on a wide variety of projects across a range of sectors, both for new and refurbishment schemes.
- Between 2-5 years structures experience,
- Some civil experience would be beneficial and a commitment to work on civils drawings within Revit as and when required,
- Dynamo knowledge is essential,
- Knowledge with working within 'families' would be beneficial,
- Knowledge on the main building materials, including detailing would be beneficial.
Our client is a forward thinking firm who are looking for like-minded individuals to join them - people with the ability to work in a team environment, an interest in good architecture and who are keen to progress their career and move forward as the industry evolves.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for please send an updated your CV to Graham Ventham to apply.