We are currently recruiting for a multi-disciplinary engineering practice, who have a vacancy available in their London office for a Structural Engineer.
They are looking for candidates with a minimum of 2 years' experience to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
This firm has a fantastic reputation for focusing on making a positive contribution to the communities in which they work. The successful Structural Design Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their impressive portfolio of building structures projects spanning a wide range of sectors.
Projects: The role will initially be working on projects in the commercial, residential and student accommodation sectors.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- 2-4 years' post-graduation industry experience within buildings structures design,
- Experience in the use of Masterseries would be ideal but is not essential,
- Working towards chartership or planning to,
- A motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Good communication skills, especially with colleagues,
- Willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.