We are currently recruiting for a multi-disciplinary engineering practice, who have a vacancy available in their London office for a Senior Structural Engineer.
They are looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years' experience to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
This firm has a fantastic reputation for focusing on offering a positive contribution to the communities in which they work. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their impressive portfolio of building structures projects spanning a wide range of sectors.
Projects: The role will initially be working on projects in the commercial, residential and student accommodation sectors.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- 5 years' post-graduation industry experience within buildings structures design,
- Experience in the use of Masterseries would be ideal but is not essential,
- A motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Good communication skills, especially with colleagues,
- Willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this team in their office in Redhill.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.