An exciting opportunity has become available with one of our key clients, a leading global multidisciplinary consultancy, for an ambitious Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' post-graduation experience to join their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be joining their award-winning structures team where you will assist the structural engineering team with design, working on schemes from central London to rural sprawling developments.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience,
- A knowledge of basic engineering principles,
- Experience in the design & analysis of all common building materials,
- Proficient in the use of Tekla and ideally a working knowledge of Revit,
- Knowledge of Eurocodes.
The successful Structural Engineer will be gaining exposure to a range of iconic projects and will have support to achieve chartered status, with mentors for both IStructE and ICE. You will also have access to bespoke training seminars enabling you to sign off core objectives as part of the Chartership process.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and our client, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting or call him on 01728 726120 for more details.