An exciting opportunity has become available with one of our key clients, a leading global multidisciplinary consultancy, for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of 6 years' post-graduation experience to join their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be joining their award-winning structures team where you will work on a range of public & private sector building projects. The successful candidate must have experience and knowledge of RC framed buildings in Residential, Educational, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial or Leisure markets.
As a senior engineer you will have experience of structural design in reinforced concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
- Prepare detailed designs,
- Prepare calculations and reports,
- Resolve issues concerning conflicting design requirements, specifications and/or difficult coordination requirements,
- Identify project risks which could influence client's cost and programme,
- Liaise with clients to resolve detailed information and develop design through scheme stages to construction.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered engineer (ICE or IStructE) or working towards Chartership,
- A minimum of 6 years' experience,
- Experience in the design & analysis of all common building materials,
- Experience in TEKLA or SCIA, TEDDS/REVIT/CAD software
- Knowledge of Eurocodes.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be gaining exposure to a range of iconic projects, undertaking the structural design & calculations, checking drawings & proposing ideas from a structural perspective and liaising with other disciplines. This is a highly lucrative opportunity to join a leading consultancy where you will be given a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of scope for progression.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and our client, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting or call him on 01728 726120 for more details.