Conrad Consulting is supporting a key player in the Civil & Structural market in their efforts to recruit a Structural Engineer for their office in Edinburgh.
This role is best suited to a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3/4 years' post graduate experience working on a range of building structures in the UK market.
- Long established with over 50 employees across the Civil & Structural market
- Respected employer renowned for the way in which employees are valued and rewarded
- Next to no staff turnover
- Can offer market leading training and development plans
- Have a portfolio that covers a huge range of buildings from commercial, education and healthcare to heritage, conservation and bespoke high-end residential
- Our client is looking for a Structural Design Engineer, with experience working on building structures being an essential skill
- A minimum of 3-4 years' post graduate experience
- Be confident working with design and analysis software
- Have experience working with a mixture of common construction materials such as timber, steel and RC
- Have an interested in becoming Chartered
- Ideally be qualified to Meng/MSc level although BEng also considered
- £29,000 - £34,000
- 5% pension contributions
- Flexible working including start/finish times and work from home
- Annual bonus
Beyond the basic salary and benefits offered, this is a chance to join a consultancy that genuinely cares for their work force. Professional and personal development is strongly supported with great CPD material at your fingertips.
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.