Conrad Consulting is supporting a 20 strong Civil & Structural firm in Glasgow city centre as they look to appoint a Civil Engineering Technician to their team.
The role is best suited to a HND/HNC qualified Civil Technician who has experience using Civil 3D and has a exposure to roads and drainage schemes for building developments.
- Privately owned with multiple office locations in the UK (20 employees in Glasgow)
- Long established name within the Civil & Structural market
- Shown consistent growth in revenue, even during the recent downturn in economy
- Offer great training and support to all staff regardless of your experience level and career aspirations
- Can demonstrate clear development plans and a path for promotion
You will have the opportunity to work on a large variety of development infrastructure jobs covering commercial builds, industrial developments, education facilities, healthcare centres, sports/leisure and much more.
- HNC/HND in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Have some experience using Civil 3D/PDS & MicroDrainage
- Your experience should relate to roads and drainage schemes
- £32,000 - £38,000
- 5% Pension
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Working
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.