Are you an experienced Associate Director who has led and successfully delivered structures projects and is looking for their next challenge?
If so then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary engineering practice and they are looking to expand the structures team within their Oxford office and are seeking a dynamic Associate Director to help lead the operation.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to become involved in business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Structural Engineer,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- Ability to lead and develop the existing infrastructure teams,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Associate Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham or call 07182 726126 for more details and a confidential chat.