Our client, an innovative and thriving engineering practice based in south east London is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This company works on projects of all scales and the more complex and challenging they are the better. They are seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer who is capable of working under minimum supervision and is keen to become involved in all aspects of buildings structures project delivery, from concept to completion.
Projects include residential, education, healthcare, arts and leisure, commercial and infrastructure.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 7 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- A Chartered Structural Engineer or progressing towards Chartership,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Senior Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
This role offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to have an agile working arrangement with the option of flexible / home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.