Our client is a hugely successful firm of consulting engineers who pride themselves on offering exceptional levels of service and an integrated approach to design. They are seeking a Senior Structural Revit Technician to join them at their office in Kingston upon Thames on a full time permanent basis.
This is an opportunity for a talented and ambitious technician to join a team this team in a vibrant and stimulating environment where enthusiasm and application is rewarded across all areas.
- A minimum of 3 years' Revit experience,
- An excellent practical knowledge of Revit software,
- Ability and desire to mentor and develop junior staff,
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Able to undertake site inspections and survey.
They are looking for a technicians who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working under pressure and team mentoring. In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and good benefits package.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham