A global leading engineering consultancy are looking to further expand their geotechnical design offering by appointing a Geotechnical Engineer with at least 2-5 years' experience within a consultancy background to their office just outside of London in Hertfordshire.
The successful Geotechnical Engineer will be working on wide range of high-profile projects both in the UK & overseas.
- At least 2+ years of experience working within the geotechnical sector within an engineering consultancy
- Relevant degree/and or masters in geotechnical engineering or soil mechanics
- Experience using relevant geotechnical software, knowledge of Plaxis would be beneficial
- A salary of £32,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Share option scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Lifestyle benefits
- Flexible benefits including private healthcare
- Option to buy additional holidays
- Paid professional membership
- And much more…