We are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading firms of residential developers who are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
They are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in their Suffolk office on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will provide engineering design and maintain technical support across their Sites.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Prepare site viability reports in line with current regulatory requirements for residential developments,
- Analyse and resolve engineering issues as part of the planning application for sites,
- Ensure compliance at all stages of each planning submission in line with the latest National Housebuilding Council standards
- Work with local authorities and utility providers to ensure all approvals required for site start are ready and available at the appropriate time,
- Work on tenders and pre-start engineering documentation and oversee viability of each one,
- Be on site and attend all relevant meetings relating to the procurement and approval of site infrastructure.
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent,
- Extensive experience of engineering issues relating to all areas of infrastructure gained within housebuilding sector including roads, sewers, foundations, utilities and drainage,
- Comfortable using engineering related software like AutoCAD, PDS and Microdrainage,
- Thorough understanding of engineering regulatory requirements,
- A strong negotiator with proven experience in gaining consent on complex technical approvals,
- Excellent attention to detail particularly when reviewing highly technical documentation.
They are looking for someone with the experience and capabilities to provide technical input to projects ensuring the most efficient, value engineered and technical solutions are delivered.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
For further information please call contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat or send him an up to date CV.