Would you welcome the opportunity to join a thriving and forward thinking company as they embark on the next exciting phase of their progression - the opening of a brand new office?
Our client is a hugely successful firm of consulting engineers who pride themselves on offering exceptional levels of service and an integrated approach to design. They have recently opened a new office in Norwich and are seeking an experienced Civils Technician to join them there on a full time permanent basis.
The successful Civils Technician will be required to assist engineers by developing detail design and preparing drainage and road CAD working drawings and specifications within a dynamic & supportive environment.
- Fully proficient with AutoCAD,
- Experience of preparing section agreements would be desirable,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
- Good working knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice & Design Standards,
- The confidence to work with minimal supervision, managing your own workload effectively.
The Civils Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of support from their team of experienced professionals. You will also benefit from agile working with a combination of working both from home and within the office.
If you would like to know more, please send your CV to Graham Ventham for more details.