Are you looking for a rewarding role with a forward-thinking and award-winning company?
Does career progression place high in your list of priorities?
Take your career to the next step by joining a well-established company with a proven track record in residential development They have asked us to help them find a Senior Civil Engineer to join them at their offices in Caterham.
Reporting to the Technical Director the successful candidate will prepare and issue detailed engineering designs in accordance with regulatory requirements and will be required to supervise more junior engineers.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate technical experience,
- Experience of working for consultants, house builders, developers or contractors,
- A good working knowledge of technical matters related to all aspects of mixed-use development and the development process,
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Self-motivated and able to work independently when required.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For further information please call contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat.