We are working with a leading multidisciplinary engineering design consultancy who, due to an increased workload have an opportunity for an ambitious Project Engineer to join the structures team in their Central London office.
A capable all round engineer is required with a minimum of 4 years' post graduate experience.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A UK Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 4 years' post graduate experience,
- A creative individual who is able to convey ideas externally,
- Project management skills,
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills,
- Strong design skills,
- Able to work well within a team in a multidisciplinary environment.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Engineer with a passion for building structures design to join an award-winning firm.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.