We are working with a highly successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who specialise in structural and civil design. They have an exciting opening for a Senior Structural Engineer with at least 5 years' experience working on buildings structures. The successful engineer will become an integral member of the skilled Structures team and will help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
Offering a full range of services to the built environment including engineering and consultancy, our client been established for a number of years and can offer genuine career progression in a supportive, successful environment.
Projects: a wide range of building structures and your design experience should include RC, steel, masonry and timber.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- A confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Ability to do calculations by hand without the need to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects and offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.