We have an exciting opportunity for a Facade Engineer to join one of the world's most prestigious names in multi-disciplinary engineering services in a role that will offer the successful candidate a career working on some of the most exciting and challenging engineering projects around the globe.
The structures team in their Central London office cover all aspects of design and management from inception to detailed scheme design and delivery support and they require an experienced Façade Engineer who is both technically capable and good at client liaison and able to solve project challenges.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in structural engineering,
- A good understanding of structural engineering
- Experience in general building structures,
- Proven UK design experience utilising Eurocodes/British Standards,
- Competence with computer analysis of structures and design of structural elements in steel, stainless steel, aluminium, timber and glass,
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Good understanding of the importance of detailing to façade structures,
- Experience of meetings/communications with clients and other professionals essential and a confident manner in dealing with them,
- Self-motivation and be capable of supporting/working within an existing team,
- Commitment to health and safety, CDM and CPD requirements.
The successful Facade Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please do send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.