Are you an experienced Structural Design Engineer who has led and successfully delivered structures projects and is looking for a new challenge?
If so then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a successful construction firm who currently have an exciting opportunity for a Structural Design Engineer to join the team at their London office on a full time permanent basis.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' post graduate experience,
- Experience of working with all common construction materials,
- A detailed knowledge of design to EuroCodes and British Standards,
- Well-organised with an inquisitive mind and keen to learn,
- Experience of using Etabs software is required.
Our client is offering the successful Structural Design Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team. There is also the added benefit of agile working where you will be able to work from home and attend the office two days a week i.e. Monday & Wednesday.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.