Would you like to be part of an award-winning UK multi-discipline consultancy with an open and friendly culture and the opportunity to work on varied and exciting projects?
My client is looking for an Associate Civil Engineer / Partner to join them in their Manchester office. Offering client care and advice that few can match - this consultancy holds an enviable reputation and can offer genuine career progression.
The ideal candidate will play an extremely important role in delivering innovative solutions for their clients' whilst developing and strengthening their Civil Engineering team not only within the Manchester office but throughout the entire civils discipline within the company.
- Leading and growing the Civil Engineering discipline,
- Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities,
- Responsibility for resourcing and delivering to a financial target,
- Oversight of the team's work to a high standard,
- To ensure that the business generates and sustains profitable sources of income,
- Day-to-day support to colleagues from other disciplines within the office,
- Represent the company at external meetings with clients and fellow professionals,
- Responsibility for delivering work to a pre-agreed budget,
- Project profitability (monitoring / planning of costs and budgets)
- Responsible for negotiating fee proposals and requesting additional fees,
- Construct teams from internal and external resources,
- Lead the technical development of the group.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer or near Chartered,
- Experience with managing and developing a Civil Engineering team/discipline,
- Excellent business development skills with good client contacts,
- Experience with designing a wide range of projects from conception through to completion (including calculations, drawings and specifications),
- Proficient in design and happy to participate in productive work.
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
- Salary up to £80,000,
- Generous bonus scheme,
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car or car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension: Standard 6% company Contribution
- Excellent work life balance including an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team offering excellent career progression prospects.
If you are interested in this fantastic new role, please contact Graham Ventham today on 01728 726 120.