Conrad Consulting is supporting a long-standing client within the building structures market who is looking to recruit a Structural Engineer to their Aberdeen office on a permanent basis.
Our client operates successfully in many sectors including, but not limited to; commercial buildings, retail centres, high-spec residential developments, leisure facilities and healthcare projects.
You will be joining a small/medium sized team and working under the guidance of a Chartered Structural Engineer who will mentor you towards Chartership.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or related
- Around 1-4 years post graduate experience in the UK
- Varied experience within the UK building structures market covering common construction materials
- Technically confident and able to work autonomously under minimal direction
- You MUST be a team player and able to integrate into a close-knit team
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which depending on your specific experience, will be in the region of £27,500 - £34,000
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.