BMS Schneider Project Engineer - Soho Place, London
Part of the Laing O'Rourke Group, Crown House Technologies is one of the UK's most advanced and innovative engineering and building services specialists. Enterprise Solutions is a specialist business within CHt and is the UK's largest independent building systems integrator.
We are looking to appoint a Project Engineer with experience of delivering large BMS packages on major projects to assist in the delivery of a Soho Place a mixed-use scheme above the new Tottenham Court Road Crossrail Station comprising a 10-storey building with retail and office space, coupled with a nine storey building split into three office floors above a 600 seat theatre.
The role requires a good understanding of Schneider software.
What skills are required?
- Ability to read and understand the scope of all M&E specifications
- Raise technical queries / RFI's
- Production of Schedule of Deliverables, Interface Matrix, Network Architecture Drawings, Functional Design Specifications, Points Schedules, Technical submittals, RFI's, etc
- Issuing design information to panel manufactures and review panel wiring diagrams for accuracy
- Understanding, overseeing and management of the production of BEMS software and graphics
- Manage the commissioning of the BEMS system, point to point testing and the interaction with M&E systems
- Commission Control Panels (CP) to monitor and control mechanical systems
- Ensuring handover of fully operational BEMS Systems
What do we look for?
- Electrical Engineering qualifications (full electrical apprenticeship or equivalent)
- Proven track record of delivering & exceptional technical knowledge of BEMS systems, particularly Schneider
- Ability to understand and adapt system software and graphics
- Valid CSCS or ECS site card
To view behind the scenes at Soho Place follow the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApelyPJGPSE
We are an international engineering and construction company delivering state-of-the-art infrastructure and buildings projects for clients in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
Certainty, reliability, quality - this is what our clients want. And at Laing O'Rourke, we have more than 150 years of experience delivering it.
Laing O'Rourke's story is one of energy, passion, ambition, people and teamwork. We harness the power of our experience, stretching back over a century and a half to deliver certainty for our clients.
Diversity & Sustainability:
We value and care about difference at Laing O'Rourke and believe a diverse team drives innovation.
We are a global multicultural business committed to the inclusion of all employees, enabling everyone to feel accepted, respected & valued for being themselves.
We have set out far-reaching global sustainability targets including a commitment to achieve equal numbers of men and women amongst our global staff by 2033. For more information, please visit: https://www.laingorourke.com/company/sustainability/diversity/
We want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible to all. If you need the application form in an alternative format or you would like to know more about our recruitment process, please email