£30k - £35k plus benefits
Our client is a well-established firm of consulting engineers who offer exceptional infrastructure focussed service, with an excellent reputation.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to join them in their busy office in Bath. The candidate will work to support engineers and technicians to deliver the civil engineering design whose scope will vary in value from small domestic projects up to large mult-million projects, in construction value.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering obtained within the UK,
- Desire to focus your career in civil engineering,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Experience using AutoCAD & MicroDrainage
- Minimum 3-years' experience,
The candidate must be keen to diversify and encompass the scope of their project remits which covers commercial Structures, public sector structures, rail, domestic and temporary works design amongst others.
For more information regarding this great opportunity please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed.