We are currently recruiting for a small but dynamic multi-disciplinary engineering practice that have a vacancy available in their Thames Ditton office for a Chartered Structural Engineer.
They are looking for candidates with at least 5 years' experience to join them on a part time (ideally 2 days a week) basis to bolster their busy team.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience of working on residential extensions and new build residential projects and will be able to both provide mentorship & technical advice to other members of the engineering team.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Must be IstructE chartered,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within buildings structures design,
- A motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Good communication skills, especially with colleagues,
- Willing and able to mentor more junior members of staff.
In return the Chartered Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.