Part III architect with 0-3 years post part III
A growing South-East London practice is looking for a project architect to assist us with an exciting and growing workload of residential projects. With workload growing they need someone capable of managing projects and individuals on the front-end of projects - planning applications, heritage statements etc...
What it offers:
- Salary up to £35,000
- Opportunity to take on new responsibility
- Promising progression routes
- exciting range of residential projects
We are looking for someone who has the ambition of managing projects and individuals, as well as a strong understanding of the early RIBA stages.
Revit experience is key for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead projects with minimal supervision
- Manage workload across several projects
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Converse directly with client, consultants, contractor and specialists
- Supervise and manage a team of 3 designers
- Monitor and maintain output of team to align with project programme