Having a wide client base in the housing development sector, WERM Ltd are looking to recruit for a high calibre and enthusiastic Assistant Project Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and ambitious group with a strong forward workload and an established track record of delivering a diverse portfolio of projects. As such we are looking to expand the team with an individual who can manage the delivery and coordination of projects and design services.
The key skills required for this position are:-
- Complex problem-solving skills particularly involving solutions to problems within the highway, drainage, civil engineering, and utility engineering sectors.
- Strategic infrastructure planning and engineering design skills.
- Experience in S104 and S106 agreements with sewerage authorities.
- Interpretation and discharge of planning conditions relating to, drainage, highways and infrastructure works.
- Experience with interpreting asset records and site information.
- Development of infrastructure design packages from concept through to construction.
- Experience in researching UK Engineering Standard guidelines relating to drainage and utility infrastructure.
- Previous experience with preparation of coordinated utilities drawings and details.
- Extensive CAD skills should include ability in and demonstrable recent experience in AutoCAD (Civils 3D is preferable);
- Should have good time management skills, be able to take responsibility and work under pressure to tight deadlines and work extended hours when required.
Candidates should be degree qualified in a relevant field. Applications from experienced Technicians with no degree qualification are also welcomed. Min 3 years+ experience.