Conrad Consulting is now recruiting for multi-national consultancy as they look to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to their buildings team in Edinburgh.
Our client is a globally recognised brand in the building structures market and have an incredible portfolio of developments. They work in most mainstream sectors and recent projects include significant developments in Scotland but also some overseas flagship work. Recent examples include:
- £30M Student Resi - Edinburgh
- £32M High School - Edinburgh
- £60M Hospital - Central Belt
- £200M + Hospital - Aberdeen
- £10M MOD Facility - Edinburgh
- £500M Medical Facilities - Middle East
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary office, of which the Civil and Structural team is less than 20 people, which offers a close-knit environment. In the last 5 years the staff turnover is practically zero, which gives you an insight into what sort of team and office you will be joining.
Progression and development are highly valued and those looking for their next promotion will be supported accordingly. Equally, those happy working in their current role that would prefer to remain at that level are most welcome.
It is expected you are currently working for, or have worked for, a Structural Engineering firm in the UK or Ireland with significant experience in design and analysis of buildings.
Beyond this, you should:
- Be Chartered or very close to achieving this
- Be comfortable working with common construction materials and structural forms
- Be highly competent using design and analysis software
- Be a strong communicator and able to liaise with clients, architects and other third parties
- Set an example to Graduate Engineers and assist with their development
- Be honest, diligent, and passionate about what you do
Our client offers a very competitive remuneration package which includes a basic salary of £40,000 - £46,000 depending on your experience and qualifications. Accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package that includes 7% pension, healthcare and much more
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.