Conrad Consulting have been appointed to support a leading brand in the Civil & Structural market in their efforts to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to their team in Glasgow.
This opportunity is best suited to a Chartered Structural Engineer who has significant experience working on the design of building structures in the UK.
- Over 300 employees in the UK
- Widely recognised as front-runner in innovation, sustainability, and digital transformation
- Successful in many sectors including commercial developments, healthcare, residential, sports & leisure, historic buildings and more
It is expected you have significant experience working on building structures within the UK or Ireland. You should be comfortable running projects and coordinating a small team around you.
Beyond this, you should:
- Be Chartered
- Be passionate about innovation and sustainability
- Set an example to Graduate Engineers and assist with their development
- Ideally be (or willing to become) a Certifier in the future
Our client offers a very competitive remuneration package which includes a basic salary of £40,000 to £46,000 depending on your experience and qualifications. A company benefits package accompanies this which includes a 7% pension and healthcare.
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.