£25,000k - £30,000k plus benefits
Our client is looking for a candidate that is willing to push themselves out of their comfort zone, who is also willing to develop their skills further by working alongside the experienced Engineers within the office that is based in Exeter. The candidate will experience a vibrant and energetic workplace where engineers create innovative designs on a variety of projects including Commercial, Residential, Retail, Healthcare, Education.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Engineer who is looking to realise their potential within the industry working on a wide scope of interesting and challenging building structures schemes.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.