A highly regarded multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy based in central Manchester are looking for an experienced EIA Project Manager to join their award winning planning and EIA team. They are renowned throughout the sector for their energy, offshore wind and infrastructure projects across the UK.
You will be responsible for overseeing EIA reports, contributing to tenders and liaising directly with new and existing clients. You will be managing junior environmental consultants and reviewing draft reports, as well as coordinating with the wider team to ensure all EIA elements of the project are completed in a timely manner.
- At least 6+ years' experience working within the EIA sector within the UK
- Experience managing projects
- Experience working on offshore wind and/or infrastructure projects throughout the UK
- Experience mentoring junior Environmental Consultants
- Experience reviewing EIA reports/statements
- Business development/ tendering experience would be an advantage
- A competitive salary of £38,000 - £48,000, dependant on experience
- 5% Company Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Paid Professional Membership
- Lifestyle benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company share option scheme
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.