Would you like a new challenge that will see you working for an industry leading consultancy? Do you enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
We are working with one of our key clients to help find them an Infrastructure Engineer to join the busy civil engineering team in their Chelmsford office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
The successful candidate will work on a wide variety of types of projects in all major sectors and will have the ability to gain a wide range of experience to stretch your skills and develop your career.
- Civil engineering design calculations, specifications, drawings and technical information,
- Liaising with clients, wider design team, statutory authorities, contractors, etc.
- Undertaking site surveys and writing reports,
- Preparing and checking designs, drawings and calculations,
- Carrying out contract management on delegated schemes.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Codes of Practice, Design Standards, Building Regulations and Health and Safety,
- Experience of infrastructure design (below ground drainage; services coordination; cut/fill; pavement design; external levels; etc.)
- An understanding of projects both during design and construction,
- Experience of using AutoCAD/Civils3D/WinDes (MircroDrainage).
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary & benefits package too, so don't miss out and send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.