Excellent opportunity to join a leading International consultancy.
You will be producing design solutions and AutoCAD drawings for our civil engineering projects, fully supported by our experienced team of engineers and technicians. Working on smaller projects that allow you to develop your practical skillset, progressing to working independently on larger and more challenging projects. You will be Developing skills in highways, drainage, earthworks, and level design, with an appreciation for sustainable development whilst working on a range of different projects delivering unique solutions for a range a clients.
Our client work across the transport, residential, commercial, industrial, health and retail sectors and our clients range from local and national developers and contractors to public sector bodies. The team work on a wide range of schemes, all of which have specific design requirements and constraints, testing the skills and ingenuity of the Engineers working on them. This gives a broad variety of projects which help to develop and improve societies and the economy and look toward ensuring a sustainable future.
- A Civil Engineering degree
- A problem solver with strong communication skills
- Personal organisation skills, and the ability to work well within a team
- Right to Work and live in the UK
- Applicants with some work experience in the Engineering industry, either through work experience or as part of an academic course, are ideally sought.
To find out more about this role, get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting