£32k - £37k per annum plus benefits
Our client is looking to develop and expand their office based in Gloucester.
The successful Structural Technician will be working on design solutions for a variety of different sectors including Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Educational and many more. Their projects also vary from small scale to large multi-storey buildings. The candidate they are looking for must be heavily experienced with the use of Revit software.
- A keen interest in structures and building design,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience on building structures projects.
- Proficient in the use of Revit,
- AutoCAD will also be beneficial,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent attention to detail,
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send your CV over to Jamie Creed for review