Senior Structural Engineer
£40k- £45k per annum plus benefits
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their forward thinking multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in Oxford. The candidate will develop scheme designs as required by the directors and Principal Engineers. As the team develops you will mentor Junior Engineers, graduates and technicians in this role.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Ideally Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 6 years' post graduate experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Ability to carry out structural designs in RC, steelwork and timber,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- Strong IT skills are essential,
- Experience of working in Autocad and/or Revit.
They must organise and carry out condition surveys and produce design calculations to British Standards and Eurocodes using a pragmatic approach and practical thinking.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.