Conrad Consulting is supporting one of Edinburgh's leading Civil & Structural studios as they look to appoint a Structural Engineer to complete the final part of their 2021 growth plans.
They have enjoyed an incredibly successful year securing many new clients in a variety of sectors and with healthy workload now falling into place for 2022, this hire will complete their hiring plans for the year.
This role is ideally suited to a Structural Engineer with around 2 to 5 years' experience. You will be keen to work on a variety of buildings from commercial developments through to conservation and heritage. You will be looking to obtain Chartered status in the coming years.
If this sounds like you then look no further.
- Well established and held in high regard as one of the leading independent practices in Scotland
- Offer second-to-none career development and mentorship to assist with your chartership ambitions
- Have a large open plan office with lots of natural light, exceptional facilities and have invested in the latest tech
- The office environment is bubbly and sociable, with many events and social outings on the calendar
- Have a flexible outlook when it comes to working hours and working from home
- You should be degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Structural Engineer (buildings) in the UK or Ireland
- Ideally you will be a creative thinker and passionate about sustainability in engineering
- Honest, compassionate, curious, and collaborative are words others would use to describe you
A competitive salary ranging from £28,000 to £35,000 will be offered depending on your specific level of experience.
Beyind that our clients offer 5% company pension, healthcare, life assurance and annual bonus.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading firm in the Structural Engineering space who will offer dedicated mentorship to push you towards Chartership and beyond.
Please apply in confidence or call Conrad's Edinburgh office for more detail.