Senior Structural Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000k per annum plus benefits
We are working with a superb consultancy based in Plymouth. They have an interesting variety of projects which focuses mainly on commercial, retail, education, health and residential. They also offer working remotely, with only needing to visit the office one or two times a week.
Their small structures team have an exciting opening for a Senior Structural Engineer with at least 5 years' experience working on buildings structures. The successful Senior Engineer will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must be able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills,
- Able to manage and lead a team.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Senior Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects and to further enhance their career. The role offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.