Our client is an established firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive engineering expertise.
They currently have a vacancy available for a Structural Revit Technician to join their office in Central London on a full-time permanent basis
The successful candidate will work on a range of projects, including: Commercial, Retail, Residential and more.
Requirements & Duties:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of working in Revit on building structures,
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is also required to assist Civil Engineers (majority of time will be spent in REVIT working with the Structural Engineers),
- Experience of BIM is essential, as all projects will be carried out to BIM Level 2.
- Experience in Digital Engineering and Dynamo is desirable,
- Experience in RC detailing is not essential, but would be a good asset.
The successful Senior Structural Revit Technician will be responsible for the quality of all documentation on projects undertaken.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package a particular advantage of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a blend of office and home working to suit individual needs
If you feel you would perform well in the role of Senior Structural Revit Technician for this firm, please apply by forwarding your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.