Are you looking to take the next step in your career which will see you make a move to an established and successful engineering consultancy with an enviable reputation?
Our client is looking for a talented and motivated Civils 3D Technician to join them in their office near East Grinstead on a full time permanent basis to assist their highly experienced Civil Engineering team with a number of infrastructure schemes.
This is a close knit team with an appreciation for how important it is to ensure client satisfaction and the delivery of visionary design whilst adhering to budgets and timeframes. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 - 5 years' experience in Residential, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial or Leisure markets.
- Highly proficient use of Autocad,
- An understanding of Civil Engineering design packages such as Civils 3D and MicroDrainage,
- A good understanding of drainage design methods,
- Ability to demonstrate design experience in the civils sector,
- Supporting the team in achieving project demands and deadlines,
- Assist engineers producing reports for planning applications such as Flood Risk Assessment reports.
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Ability to work well in a team and build relationships with colleagues and clients.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, varying project workload and ongoing career opportunities. In addition to this a particular advantage of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a blend of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you are interested in this vacancy and think this could be the role for you, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.