We have an exciting opportunity for a talented BIM Manager to join one of the world's most prestigious and major names in multi-disciplinary engineering services.
The dynamic and talented team in their Central London office have a clear ambition to lead the transformation of the built environment by harnessing information management, data and technology. As a result they are looking for a BIM / Information Manager to join them on a full time permanent basis to work on a range of projects covering a variety of sectors including: education, commercial property, public sector, offices, retail, residential and the banking sector.
- Experience in managing large programmes with multiple projects and teams of project leaders,
- Assist Clients to define their BIM and Information Management vision and strategic aspirations,
- Prepare guidance and presentations to advise Clients on the latest developments and requirements for BIM and Information Management standards and practices,
- Lead the development of Client's BIM brief and author their Exchange Information Requirements (EIR),
- Develop project specific Information Management and delivery documents including Asset Information Requirements (AIR) and Project Information Requirements (PIR),
- Review, comment and agree the BIM Execution Plan (BEP) with the Client and Consultants/Contractors,
- Provide technical support and BIM and Information Management expertise and guidance to the project teams,
- Provide assurance and compliance on project information deliverables as an Information Manager on behalf of the Client,
- Review Project and Asset Information Models,
- Support Clients with Common Data Environment (CDE's) in the specification, procurement, configuration, onboarding, training and administering,
- Keeping abreast of relevant legislative changes, industry issues and developments in best practice along with the latest national and international initiatives,
- Positively contributing to and participating in internal/external training initiatives.
- A Degree level qualification or equivalent,
- Demonstrate an interest in adopting new and innovative technologies,
- Knowledge of industry trends, including Digital Twins, with a focus on technology and data,
- Commercially astute with strong business acumen,
- Proficient working knowledge of authoring and federation software such as Revit, Navisworks or Solibri,
- Fluency and experience with BIM collaborative working processes (ISO 19650 suite and previously BS1192:2007, BS1192:4, PAS1192:2,3 & 5),
- Familiarity with the latest UK BIM Framework standards and guidance,
- Fluency with cloud-based EDMS such as Viewpoint, SharePoint, Autodesk BIM360 or Asite,
- High standard of proficiency in oral and written communication as well as excellent interpersonal and client facing skills,
- In depth understanding and track record in implementing International information management standards (ISO 19650) and aligned to the UK BIM Framework.
The successful BIM/Information Manager will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.