Our client is an award-winning consultancy who specialise in structural and civil design and offer sustainable solutions using the latest technology.
Their Cambridge office is currently looking for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to take on a vital role within their business as their expansion plans progress.
The successful candidate will have at least 7 years' post- graduation design experience and be chartered or near chartered and will be comfortable running a team of engineers and technicians to deliver projects from initial planning and feasibility through to detailed design and construction phases.
Projects: Commercial, Educational, Leisure, Retail, Residential, Restoration and more.
- Lead a team of structural design engineers for a large range of projects,
- Lead teams of engineers and technicians to deliver projects on time and budget,
- Be the first point of contact for client and other stakeholders,
- Work with other senior engineers and design team members towards the successful completion of a variety of building design projects in the UK and overseas.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Chartered Engineer IStructE or ICE preferred
- A minimum of 7 years' post-graduation experience,
- A passion for building design,
- Must have great communication skills,
- Ability to demonstrate competency in design using all major construction materials to British Standards and Euro codes,
- Ability to take the lead on a number of projects,
- Ability to assist more junior team members.
This is a great opportunity to join a multi award-winning consultancy. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be given a competitive starting salary & benefits package. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send your CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.