Structural Design Engineer
£37k - £40k per annum plus benefits
Due to an increase in workload our client is looking to extend their office based in Ringwood. The focus of their Structures team is the delivery of a wide variety of projects including commercial, industrial, and residential across the UK.
You should have experience in building structures and will have designed to EuroCodes and to current industry standards, including design software analysis capabilities. You will need a breadth of experience across all sectors and design in common materials is a must.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3+ years' post-graduate industry experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Must have a strong interest in building structures,
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
As a Structural Engineer you will be working within an experienced team to meet demanding schedules on challenging projects. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, so do not miss out and apply by sending your up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.